Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Epic Leather Jacket

I was in Pennsylvania and I stopped by M&S Harley Davidson in Chambersburg - http://www.msharleydavidson.com/ and what luck!  They had the Epic Jacket at 60% off!  Not only did I get a good deal on the jacket but the service was also terrific!  It is a nice size dealership and it looks like they have  a good bike selection ready for riding season.  So if you live around that area or if you don't mind driving a bit, this dealer seems to be a good one from my limited experience.  Now, on to the jacket....



I like this jacket because it has subtle Harley-Davidson insignias - Front has two zipper vents



Inside left pocket has an embroidered American Flag - nice touch!


Right inside has two pockets for sunglasses/cellphone and MP3 player and a zipper pocket good for wallet or garage door opener - very functional!


Rear has a zipper vent in the lower back and a small Harley-Davidson bar and shield logo


Made in the U.S.A. (with imported materials)


M&S also gave me a free leather conditioner to apply on the jacket and they told me that Harley now has a 5 year warranty on their leather jackets - covers the zippers and snaps.  I'm just real happy with the deal that I got - did I mention that there is no sales tax on clothes in Pennsylvania? Yes!

So if you are ever visiting a new city and you happen to come across a Harley-Dealer that you have never been to, I recommend you check them out.... you never know what kind of deal you might find!

Coming next... results of my winter road test of the Epic Jacket !

No comments:

Post a Comment