Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Look Back 2010

This year is really a big one for me - upgraded to a touring bike, attended a HOG rally and even used my bike to commute to work when given the chance.  Motoring was integrated in my life this year.  Here are a few pics of the different events -

My friend Jon - his first bike, a 2009 Iron 883, BTW, we also got the same Switchback Jacket (but I got it first)


My Thursday night rides with Chris and the gang

One of the guys rides a Multistrada, if I were to get a Sportbike - definitely Ducati!


Memorial Day weekend at my dealership - Patriot Harley-Davidson


Did I mention that it was a good crowd at Patriot H-D?


At the VA HOG Rally in VA Beach


My friend Chris


I almost like this color better on the Street Glide... almost!


Theresa MSF course


My friend Rich, sizing up my Street Glide when I rode it to work

No comments:

Post a Comment